Sunday 8 January 2012

Weekly Pony Party Poll????



Hay fillies and colts,

I am Currently setting up a little plan or... plotting if you will on how to make meets easier for us. You can check  on my evil or not so evil but probably good scheme after the break

I am planning to put together a weekly meet to figure out how to defeat mare-do-well.. O this just in, apparently me trying to harm vigilantes in capes is a bad idea so lets just go with hanging out, and discussing anything we want. I would encourage the discussion of ponies but go ahead and talk about anything you like, Share ideas, stories and just talk. Meet that mare or stallion that you wouldn't mind cuddling up with near a nice warm hearth one evening. (yeah I know groan)

This is all beside the point, I want a place for us to gather regardless of the month so that even bronies from outside The Lower Maneland, and the states can come join us if they are in town. The monthly meets will still happen but money gathering and other fine details could be hashed out in pony to pony talks. Hopefully this will help with scheduling by letting bronies contact work a fair deal in advance to the meet. That is enough of me trying to convince people about this please feel free to vote on a day if you like the idea, once we have a day I can put up a poll for locations, though a bar may not be on the list.

Your friend Echo

4 comments:

  1. hay i've never done this but now i get to feel what first feels like

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applauds scootaloo and offers a cookie in the shape of rainbow dashes cutie mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, it's Scoutaloo.. OBVIOUSLY! .. and where is my cookie? you totally owe me after botching those cupcakes :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saturday is a day that rarely works for me,but i can push it and see what happens.

    ReplyDelete